FESCAAAL for journalists
It is possible to accredit as journalists and press operators, follow closely and report on the 32nd African, Asian and Latin American Film Festival.
For the purpose of approval, requests must be accompanied by specific documentation on the work performed, updated to the current year, or by an official letter of assignment from the head of the newspaper or from the editor-in-chief.
Press accreditation-which involves a 10-euro contribution to be paid by credit card online at fescaaal.org upon acceptance-is valid for the duration of the Festival and guarantees:
- access to all screenings in FESCAAAL venues except for the opening ceremony, which will be by invitation only
- access to all program events
- access to all streaming screenings on MYmovies.it *
- theFESCAAAL32 Catalog digitally or to be picked up in attendance in the manner to be indicated below
* only a selection of titles from the program will be available on MYmovies.it, in agreement with the distribution companies
Each user may only hold one accreditation.
The issue of accreditations remains at the sole discretion of the African, Asian and Latin American Film Festival.
To apply for press accreditation, the form below must be duly filled out with all required documentationno later than Saturday, March 11, 2023.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already received confirmation of your accreditation request from our press office, you can proceed directly to payment on the page that was emailed to you.